We, the undersigned, demand the United States Government make Donald Trump pay for and build a wall on the border of Mexico and the United States of America, for the following reasons:
- Building a wall is Trump’s idea.
- Trump claims he has the money to build a properly done wall, whatever the dimensions.
- Trump is rude and offensive.
- Trump is fat, obnoxious and old.
- Trump should do something for the United States of America other than being a draft-dodging coward who shirked military duty to avoid fighting in the Vietnam War.
- Trump owes the American people billions for the four bankruptcies he has declared.
- Trump (and MSNBC) owe the American people billions for the pitiful TV show.
- Trump owes the American people billions for exposing them to the worst hair job atop a face covered with cosmetics. That crap covering his face does not just remove pimples and blackheads.
- Trump owes billions for lies and slanders against mainstream religions. Presbyterians are not mainstream; Trump claims to be one of them. According to the Internet there are more Catholics, Lutherans, Baptists, Methodists, Mormons, Episcopalians, Jehovah Witnesses, Jews, Moslems, Hindus and Buddhists in the United States than there are Presbyterians. Seventh Day Adventists outnumber Presbyterians ten to one. There are more Presbyterians than wiccans and pagans. Presbyterianism is truly a backwater religion.
- Trump owes billions because his pout looks preposterous.
- Medical bills are high because Trump bleeds from every orifice.
- When Trump talks he says nothing. When asked about Vladimir Putin in the last debate, Trump talked about North Korea and Kim Sung Putin.
- Trump’s plan to cut taxes will provide insufficient funds to give Trump the tax breaks he wants.
- Trump should pay because he is the only candidate who can determine when the wall is properly done. He has vast experience, frying his brain and cooking the books.
- Hilary handily beats Trump is the polls at a General Election. That is why Trump called Bill Clinton before announcing his candidacy for the Republican nomination. AND,
- Trump has a pathological ego, also known as a terminal ego, the sort that Richard Nixon had.